£45,000 - £50,000
Are you a seasoned and experienced Production Manager with food manufacturing and food hygiene technical knowledge? Are you interested in overseeing a large food production team? Do you have experience of implementing and driving performance?
I am seeking a highly experienced Production Manager with experience overseeing all activities across the shift including Production, Hygiene, Engineering and Transport. Your role as Production Manager will be to ensure that all products produced meet with the customer requirements whilst also meeting safety and quality standards.
You will be tasked with managing and developing experienced all team members and continuously improving the production function to meet and exceed.
Production Manager responsibilities:
- Promote positive employee engagement,
- Ensure Health and Safety culture is instilled throughout team at all levels,
- Managing and developing Production team including experienced Shift Managers,
- Managing Production and Packaging operation,
- Oversee a rigorous hygiene operation,
Production Manager personal specification:
- A seasoned food Production Manager with ability to Manage experienced and junior team members,
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record,
- Knowledge and experience of hygiene operations,
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in a Production environment,
Production Manager additional information:
NEBOSH and degree qualified would be ideal although not essential,
Level 4 Advanced Food Safety and HACCP,
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly