Night Shift Manager
Night Shift Manager,
East Midlands to Warwickshire,
This is a great opportunity to join a growing UK business who are looking to attract a high potential Night Shift Manager who is looking for a challenging. You will be required to deliver to effectively manage all resources, within a safe & healthy environment, to consistently deliver the production plan, on time, to the required product safety & quality criteria, whilst maintaining high standards of housekeeping & hygiene and bettering or meeting budget requirements.
You will take responsibility for a Production Supervisor/ Team Leader and a Production Team whilst reporting directly into the Production Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Night Shift Manager:
The health, safety and welfare of our colleagues is paramount and you must promote and support a safe working environment and nourish a culture of "safety first".
- Ensure the working environment, equipment, plant and people meet with legislative and internal health and safety standards at all times.
- Where hazards are identified and risk levels are deemed unacceptable immediate action must be taken by you to remove the hazard or where this is not possible reduce the risk to acceptable levels.
- Be certain that product safety and hygiene requirements meet both internal specification and HACCP requirements at all times.
- Maintain the required high standard of housekeeping and GMP at all times,
- Ensure all products meet the requirements of the internal specifications,
What are we looking for in a Night Shift Manager?
We are looking for a Night Shift Manager to really take ownership of the team and drive the site to full capacity making best use of the considerable investment in new equipment and upgrades. You will adopt a best in class approach to manufacturing and delivery and have worked in technical and automated food manufacturing environments previously, whilst managing and developing teams.
- Ideally a degree or HND within a manufacturing or engineering discipline or extensive experience within an automated and processed environment,
- Food Manufacturing background at this sort of level,
- Experience in preparation and controls of budgets,
- Knowledge of HACCP,
- Excellent people and management skills
- IOSHH Health and Safety trained, NEBOSH would be preferable
- Ability to engage, coach and motivate a large production team to deliver results
Apply for Night Shift Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly