Chilled Production Operative Nightshift
Greencore are looking for Chilled Production Operatives who will be responsible for ensuring all of the ingredients required to make products have been brought to the production line this is a face paced role in a busy, engaging environment.
The role involves working on Rota, 5/7 days and nightshift hours are 20:30-05:00.Main responsibilities
Our Chilled Production Operatives are responsible for:
- Getting all ingredients from Preparation areas
- Ensuring all products are trace-coded and stock rotated accordingly
- Making sure that there is enough produce for the line to run
- Ensuring correct trace codes are used and reporting any discrepancies
- Ensuring all procedures are completed with regard to the correct health and safety rules and regulations
- Have good manual handling skills
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Eye for detail
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Basic literacy and numerical skills – Level 2 or above
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
The Atherstone site sits within the Food To Go and produces Sandwiches and wraps for leading retailers. The site employs 600+ people and has been an established part of the local community for a number of years.