Bakkavor are one of the leading manufacturers in the production of fresh food. We specialise in making and developing private label prepared foods for the top global grocery retailers and well-known international foodservice operators.
To ensure that effective training processes are developed and maintained across Bakkavor Meals – Sutton Bridge in order to meet the needs of the business, employees and customers.
Maintain, develop, deliver and evaluate an effective factory training process which meets the needs of the business and customer requirements
Ensure that accurate training records are maintained for all employees at all times and are regularly reviewed to reflect ongoing business change and developments
Ensure all training activity is monitored, evaluated, and audited by processing KPIs to drive factory and individual performance
Work with the factory management team and influence as necessary to develop people capability and implement change that results in improved factory performance
- Professional trainers award and either level 3 food safety or IOSH. Be prepared to study for further qualifications
- Good standard of general education
- High degree of confidence with IT systems and is PC literate
- High degree of self motivation required. Ability to work in a pressurised environment is essential
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Be creative when looking at training challenges
- Excellent facilitation skills to deliver courses
- Ability to provide consistent and accurate assessment.