2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations candidate to join our Client at an exciting time in the growth cycle of the Group. Reporting to the Site Director you will ensure and take accountability for ensuring the manufacturing facility delivers the highest quality product, efficiently.
The successful candidate will have the drive and ambition to lead and empower a team to the common goals of improvements to production, driving down costs, improving quality and performance and creating a positive health & safety ethos. Therefore, you will need to have a leadership style which gains 'buy in' and empowers your team through engagement and coaching.
Key Experience required:
• A minimum of 5 years experience within the food manufacturing industry
• Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
• Working knowledge of budgets and forecasting
• Basic IT skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels within the company
• Strong leadership and organisational skills
• Capable of working in a fast paced and ever changing environment
For a confidential discussion around the role please call Jules Pearson on 0131 603 8603. To apply, please visit https://www.aspenpeople.co.uk/vacancies/vacancy.php?id=428