Trade Marketing Manager
- Do you want to work for a global branded food manufacturing business?
- Have you experience of delivering trade marketing plans in store as well as on line?
- Is your previous experience in the crazy but fab industry that is FMCG?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client based in Norfolk is looking to recruit a Trade Marketing Manager.
Key Responsibilities for the role of Trade Marketing Manager:
- Managing and developing display units as well as POS.
- Managing all promotional material and trade communication.
- Improve and execute Trade Adverts.
- Deliver world class trade shows so this phenomenal brand continues to excite everybody!
- Design and develop the E-Commerce Strategy for the business.
- Budget responsibility for Trade & Online spend.
The Successful Candidate for the role of Trade Marketing Manager:
- A proven track record of working in a Marketing function in an FMCG business, ideally food.
- Brand experience in the UK and preferably global.
- Knowledge of trade marketing in store, as well as on line and through events.
- Strong planning as well as highly organised.
- Building relationships is key and this must be one of your key strengths.
- Able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
Job Reference: JR11217
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.