Business Development Executive
- Are you a natural in a sales environment?
- Do you have a flair in analysing numbers?
- Would you like a job that is working from home and in the office once a week?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client based in East Anglia is looking to recruit a Business Account Executive to join their branded business.
Reporting to the Business Account Manager, the role of Business Development Executive will work as part of the Commercial Team within the On-Trade Division. Delivering vision, sales and profit, you will work to implement and execute a strategy, you will be analysing a considerable amount of data, looking at distribution, promotional analysis and pulling together Joint Business Plans with the customers. Relationships both internally and externally are key, working with current customers as well as identifying new customers for long term partnerships.
So what skills do you need to apply for the role of Business Development Executive?
- You must have proven experience in a similar role developing and growing new business.
- A solid understanding of current Routes to Market in the Impulse Sector.
- Ideally educated to degree level but this isn't essential.
- On-trade sector knowledge would be ideal.
- A natural flair in influencing key stakeholders as well as drive & energy, plus the ability to work under pressure.
- And as customers are based across the UK, you will be required to travel so a driving licence is essential.
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000 plus car and bonus!
Job Reference: JR11213
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.