A fantastic opportunity with a Leading International Manufacturer of Fresh Prepared Foods.
Due to an internal restructure to support a rapid period of growth, our client seeks to recruit a Specifications Technologist to join them at their busy site in Nottinghamshire.
The successful candidate will be required to provide finished product specifications for the major retail customers and administrative assistance to the technical systems team. This is an ideal role for someone who has had previous experience in a specifications role within a fast-paced manufacturing environment, preferably in food.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Completion of finished product specifications to meet the critical path and/or customer requirements ensuring that it is right first time.
- Review and completion of finished product artwork checks to ensure the finished product critical path is met.
- Ensuring all retailer online systems are reviewed and the housekeeping of finished product specifications / site details are kept up to date and accurate.
- Ensuring the customer interface internally and externally are managed professionally and in a timely manner and contribute to customer audits and visits leading in areas of expertise.
- conducting audits as part of the internal audit team.
- Administration and inputting of data for customer complaints, KPI reports and analytical data to support the technical systems team when required.
- Administration and completion of projects to assist in the compliance of the Quality Management System.
You will need to have experience in a production environment, ideally within a Food Manufacturing industry.
- A leading International Fresh Prepared Food Provider with sites across the UK
- Partners with the Top Grocery Retail Leaders
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- A clearly defined strategy setting the industry benchmark for safety, quality, service and innovation
- Committed to recruiting and developing the right people
The salary for the role is £21,000 - £26,000 per annum and it is based at our client’s site in Nottinghamshire.
If you are reliable, flexible and professional at all times and have the necessary skills then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4140 and send an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.