NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - FOODSERVICE
National Account Manager – Foodservice
Health Food – Confectionery
£40,000 - £50,000 Depending On Experience + Company Car + Bonus + Benefits
My client is a young British company, founded in 2006 and devoted to making delicious, genuinely healthy snacks and having some fun along the way too! Their products are sold across grocery, independents, convenience, foodservice, wholesale and via their own website with great success. The company currently turns over in excess of £50M and this is continuing to grow. Their products are made with natural and wholesome ingredients, are free from gluten, wheat and dairy and count towards your 1 of your 5-a-day. They are now number 4 in their category with ambitious plans to grow further. Owing to a recent promotion, they are now looking to add a National Account Manager to their team.
As a Wholesale/Foodservice National Account Manger you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the annual sales plan for the designated accounts. (Including Bidvest, Brakes, Compass, key health food wholesalers)
- Building strong customer relationships across the accounts including buying, supply chain, finance at all relevant levels.
- Managing a small team who are responsible for smaller/regional foodservice and wholesale customers with in this channel. (1/2 sales execs)
- Managing the promotional activity within the Wholesale/Foodservice Channel.
- Managing agreed Wholesale/Foodservice Channel account budget spend across all elements of the mix i.e.: promotions, fixed investment, on line, trade marketing spend.
- Winning new business with customers we are not currently trading with in this channel.
For this role you must have:
- Experience working within Wholesale/Foodservice (Brakes, Bidfood, DDC Foods, Peros, JJ’s Compass, Baxter Storey) ideally with brands rather than just own label and within food and drink.
- Experience in managing and developing a team. This team is set to grow over the next 2 years.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to deal at all levels and present convincing commercial propositions.
Please apply below or call Dariush Aidi on 0113 239 5513.