3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our Somerset based client is currently recruiting for multiple Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers due to business growth.
- To diagnose and repair equipment faults in a timely fashion
- Effective use of engineering departmental systems and processes
- To ensure all work is carried out in accordance with food and H&S standards
- Communication within the business, sharing best practice at all times.
- To actively promote health and safety, ensuring that a safe working environment exists
- To be proactive in identifying and eliminating faulty processes by implementing long-term fixes.
- Day to day maintenance and improvement of plant
- To be aware of budget and stock control and maintain shift paperwork to a high standard.
- To play a role in daily shift meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working in a similar role with relevant engineering qualifications
- Ability to understand a manufacturing process, analyse the inputs and outputs of the process and be able to draw up plans to continually improve performance, both in efficiency and quality
- IT literate
- Ability to communicate at all business levels, with good overall commercial awareness
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate
- Analytical problem solving approach
- Team player, and able to work unsupervised and as part of the team
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your most recent and tailored CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly