Our Somerset based client is currently recruiting for multiple Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers due to business growth.
- To diagnose and repair equipment faults in a timely fashion
- Effective use of engineering departmental systems and processes
- To ensure all work is carried out in accordance with food and H&S standards
- Communication within the business, sharing best practice at all times.
- To actively promote health and safety, ensuring that a safe working environment exists
- To be proactive in identifying and eliminating faulty processes by implementing long-term fixes.
- Day to day maintenance and improvement of plant
- To be aware of budget and stock control and maintain shift paperwork to a high standard.
- To play a role in daily shift meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working in a similar role with relevant engineering qualifications
- Ability to understand a manufacturing process, analyse the inputs and outputs of the process and be able to draw up plans to continually improve performance, both in efficiency and quality
- IT literate
- Ability to communicate at all business levels, with good overall commercial awareness
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate
- Analytical problem solving approach
- Team player, and able to work unsupervised and as part of the team
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your most recent and tailored CV for immediate consideration.