- Contract Type
My client currently has a vacancy for a Development Assistant
The purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth operation in the Development Department; assist the Development Chefs in the day to day running of the department, and help the NPD Department to achieve deadlines. The role is offered as a 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Gather ingredients for new product development;
- Carry out trials on the pilot plant;
- Assist the Development Chef's in factory trials;
- Record data from trials;
- Stock rotation of ingredients;
- Keep the highest level of hygiene standards in the development kitchen;
- Organise internal taste panels and recording results;
- Assist the Development Chef's in pH testing of new products;
- Cleaning of NPD equipment including the pilot plant.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a food environment with an interest in food, perhaps you are an aspiring chef. A food hygiene certificate is desirable along with any food related achievements.
You will have good communication skills, be logical and organised, be able to work off your own initiative and as part of a team, have good time keeping, be keen to learn, and have good IT Skills
1 year fixed term contract.
Indicative Salary Range: £18000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Apply for NPD Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly