- Contract Type
- Full Time
Company: Mediterranean Foods Ltd
Job Vacancy: QC Supervisor for Night Shift Operations
Mediterranean Foods Ltd is a family owned business in a process of a quick expanding. The company is offering a great opportunity to join a successful, fast growing food manufacturing business with plenty of opportunities to grow. We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Supervisor for Night Shift Operations to join our team on a permanent basis.
Previous QC / Supervisory experience is essential for this role!
QC Supervisor- Key Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for quality control activities in compliance with GMP regulations and the company Food Safety System.
- To supervise and organise the day –-to - day production tasks amongst the members of the team. This involves daily production monitoring & recording of CCPs including temperatures, weight checks, pH and metal detection records. As well as conducting pre – operational Start up checks.
- Ensuring that cleaning methodology has been followed correctly and the finished standards comply with the company requirements. Carrying out daily cleaning audits and completing cleaning checklists.
- To control and direct the production process so that it is effective and guarantees achievement of the production targets set.
- To perform positive release of high risk equipment using ATP and Neogen kits, prior to production, as well as collecting swabbing samples for laboratory micro analysis.
- To perform quality/technical support to the operational teams using sound understanding of the company HACCP system for the completion of out of specification, out of trend, non-conformance and deviation records.
- To be responsible for quality/production documentation.
- To support the rest of the team members by providing technical/production training.
- To plan and execute quality projects within to support continuous improvement activities.
Quality Compliance Supervisor - Key Skills & Experience:
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- First aid at work (an advantage),
- HACCP level 2
- Metal Detection and foreign body control,
- Experience of overseeing out-of-specification/out-of-trend investigations.
- Experience of reviewing and maintaining of technical documents; protocols, reports, CCP checks, QAS checks
- Working knowledge of BRC 7
- Experience of working as a team leader / supervisor.
- Knowledge of data integrity with regards to MHRA/FDA expectations.
- Good knowledge of COSHH and health and safety.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good analytical and technical problem solving skills.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience for the position, please do not hesitate in sending an updated version of your CV.
Apply for QC Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly