- Do you enjoy the fast paced environment of chilled food manufacturing?
- Have you a real passion for analysing data and making recommendations?
- Is it your ambition to work within a Commercial environment in a customer facing role?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a National Account Executive to join their business based on the Suffolk / Cambridgeshire border.
Key Responsibilities for the role of National Accounts Executive:
- To manage existing customer accounts ensuring growth and margins targets are achieved.
- To develop new business both with new customers or new categories within existing customer base in line with company strategy.
- Responsible for assessing new customer and project viability, with full responsibility for all product costing models.
- Ensuring the KPI's for customers are achieved and are regularly reviewed to ensure relevance.
- Manage relationship with procurement colleagues regarding costs and availability.
- Continually assessing the market place for new opportunities and being aware of competitor activity.
Key Attributes for the role of National Accounts Executive:
- You must have proven experience in a similar role working within a busy team in a chilled food manufacturing environment.
- Your previous experience must include having exposure to the major retailers.
- An excellent understanding of IT skills is essential including excel and powerpoint.
- Drive & energy plus the ability to work under pressure.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Reference: JR11223
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect.