Location: Based in Bradford
Type of role: Full Time, Permanent
Reporting to: Logistics Front Line Managers
Closing Date: 29th September 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen at the Bradford Site. We're looking for Cat C Radial Drivers, who will be responsible for the multi drop delivery of products to customers as required. Starting work at 3am, completing a "5 in 7" rotating shift pattern drivers are required to work in a professional manner at all times and be polite, courteous and well presented when dealing with customers.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collecting assembled products and loading vehicles safely, and in line with company procedures.
- Complying with all legislative duties, including tachographs, Working Time Directive, pre-use inspections and defect reporting, load safety and license requirements.
- Ensuring goods and vehicles are quality checked and paperwork is complete and up to date.
- Ensuring products are delivered to customers, safely and in good quality.
- Collect equipment and completed POD’s from customers.
- To carry out any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
- Follow Safe System of Work (Health and Safety).
KNOWLEDGE & SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS
- Cat C license
- Basic Manual Handling
- Basic Literacy Skills
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of H&S
- CPC qualified
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.