Junior Technical Asistant
Unique Employment Services Ltd are recruiting for a Junior Technical Assistant for a Family run business in Spalding due to their continued expansion.
Job Purpose Summary:
- Supporting the Technical and Quality teams with administrative tasks.
- Develop a total understanding of the customer and the customers’ requirements as well as ensuring products meet customer specifications.
- Build and develop relationships with suppliers to establish quality issues.
- Manage grower due diligence documentation
- Assistance with managing customers online supplier approval systems and customer specifications
- Correspondence with growers/suppliers
- Involvement with SEDEX verification for the supply base
- Assistance with customer technical requirements including KPI reporting
- Organise laboratory samples for multi-residue and micro testing
- Co-ordinate weekly benchmarking samples and sampling process
- Involvement with internal auditing on site
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
A graduate with an agronomy or food related degree would be an advantage but net essential
- Previous Technical Administration experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent team working skills
If you feel you have the skills and would like to further your career within this growing business then please apply below.