Having undergone significant growth our client are seeking to recruit an ambitious QA Manager to the team. Working with retail customers they produce quality premium products across both own label and branded categories.
- Your role will be diverse and cover quality systems and all accreditations including BRC and implementing and managing retailer standards.
- You play a key role in quality related continuous improvement activity, supporting the NPD process and internal and external auditing.
- You will work closely with a broad range of customers offering support and answering technical questions.
- Importantly you will lead the team of QA’s on a day to day basis and be responsible for their delivery and development.
- You should already have gained supervisory experience in a QA role within the food manufacturing industry and be a confident people manager able to show examples of team development.
- You’ll have a good working knowledge of HACCP, BRC and retailer standards.
- You should be passionate about delivering the highest quality standards to customers and consumers alike. You must be able to question and challenge existing systems and influence and implement change.
- Significant opportunities for progression exist and this is an ideal opportunity to develop your career and experience further within this award winning business. Food industry experience is essential.