Packaging Technologist & Artwork Coordinator Contract, Cheshire
Packaging Technologist & Artwork Coordinator Contract available - exciting and innovative business within the food and beverage manufacturing industry.
Our client is looking for a Packaging Technologist and Artwork Coordinator to support the business for a six to nine month contract.
The business is a market-leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality and innovative products within the food and beverage industry. They are heavily focussed on R&D and committed to providing their customers with products that meet their high expectations.
The Packaging Technologist and Artwork Coordinator role is newly created, as the business is constantly innovating they have decided this role is strategically vital to maintaining their continue success. If you are successful in the six to nine month fixed-term contract there may be the option to join the business on a permanent basis.
Key role responsibilities -
- To develop and recommend primary and secondary packaging for all products
- Lead the NPD process, ensuring packaging specification, size, format, prices and order amounts are correct
- Develop and manage a CI strategy that delivers significant savings for the business
- Manage the Artwork process for new packaging designs and reprints
- Share packaging expertise and support the wider business
- Be the point of contact for all packaging suppliers and printers
For this role, it's essential that you have previous experience undertaking similar roles within FMCG manufacturing. You must have strong project management and implementation skills and be able to problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like your next role then please apply now!
REF. RAE893913 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778