Interim International Engineering Manager, London
Excellent Interim Programme Manager role - long term opportunity - corporate organisation - FMCG - Great addition to your profile!
This is a long term opportunity, 18 months to two years for a Programme Manager with a background in the food or FMCG industry sector.
Start Date September, will involve world-wide travel for ca. 30% of the project.
This is an exceptional opportunity in the market which will be of interest to anyone who can commit to a long term project working for a corporate organisation with multiple international locations. Based primarily in the UK this role will involve travel as indicated above.
To apply for this role your career to date must include:
- Significant programme manager/project manager experience on large cap ex multi-disciplinary projects including civils
- Engineering as a core discipline or, if in a related discipline - Operations or Supply Chain - must have detailed engineering and equipment knowledge in Food or FMCG environment
- Successful capital expenditure projects delivered involving civils, equipment and warehouse/factory layout overview
- Warehouse automation projects with system integration as part of other programmes
- Sophisticated leadership and influencing skills to manage and drive projects across disparate locations
- First class communication skills - successful stakeholder management in major organisations with multiple locations
- Good network across OEM community
On successful completion of this project there are potential future opportunities within this global organisation of a similar project nature which makes this already unique role an outstanding opportunity.
For further information on this role please send a detailed CV, by applying now.
REF. SLM893734 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778