This business is part of an international group with operations across Europe. They are a leading business in their field. This role is responsible for quality development with complex processes which are key to the division.
- You will have responsibility for quality systems, projects and supporting the site technical lead.
- Lead positive change in quality as the site modernises
- Using your skills to ensure the highest quality standards are met. This will include being audit ready to customer accreditation and BRC requirements and compliant with the latest food safety regulations.
- Lead and develop the internal and external audit programme
- You will be able to work in partnership with a range of suppliers; ensuring and promoting best practice.
- Engage colleagues in quality and work in multi-functional teams.
- Of graduate calibre with recent or past technical experience in a food environment, you will be able to demonstrate an enthusiastic approach to your work.
- Experience of audits and food manufacturing.
- Able to switch between hands on technical issues through to customer requests.
- Great interpersonal skills to promote the right quality standards on site and in the supply chain.