SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER – CHILLED FOODS
Supply Chain Manager – Chilled Foods
As a producer of chilled foods, this company has a turnover of £500m+ and has grown year on year. They produce an exciting array of chilled products and supply to major supermarkets and retailers in the UK. This is an expanding business which can offer job security and career progression for the right candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing, developing and monitoring the supply chain process throughout the site
- To provide the supply chain team at all levels with strategic focus and drive, that is aligned to the business goals
- The implementation of processes to enable all areas within the supply chain to work seamlessly
- To manage the full end to end supply chain process with a holistic approach to ensure that all the dots are joined
- Liaise with supply chain contacts with contacts at main retailers to maintain relationships and to increase revenue
- Work with all other teams in the business to understand any changes in demand and find solutions to rectify any possible issues
- Reporting to the Production Director you will have ultimate responsibility for the end to end supply chain process and will have experience of all planning responsibilities
- You will have experience in the implementation of processes and have extensive knowledge in an end to end supply chain environment.
- Experience in the food industry working with chilled foods/short shelf life is essential, along with experience working directly with the major retailers & supermarkets. You will also be driven, ambitious and be willing to get involved in various aspects of work.
- Have a strong personality and able to work within a high pressured environment while implementing change and improving systems.
Availability to start in short notice will be highly beneficial.