JOB TITLE: HR Manager – Food Manufacturing
BENEFITS: Excellent Benefits
CSM Bakery Solutions, with manufacturing and distribution facilities across Europe, is a global provider of a wide range of bakery products and ingredients for retail and foodservice markets as well as artisan and industrial bakeries. CSM’s mosaic of heritage bakery brands includes some of the industry’s most trusted names: Readibake & Kates Cakes. We are the UK's leading supplier of Sweet Bakery Retailer branded products in the in-store bakery sector for Cookies, Doughnuts & Mini Bites.
Through the dedicated efforts of more than 8,500 employees, CSM serves customers in 100+ countries, providing specialized ingredients and finished products. Customers include all the major multiples along with food service organizations, quick serve restaurants and the major well known coffee houses.
Ensure provision of a generalist HR service to the site, ensuring the effective management of employees within legal requirements, company strategies and policies and procedures
- Provision of generalist HR Support to Wirral site – advise of good employee management practice consistent with legal framework & Company policy
- Managing disciplinary & grievance issues – ensure fully compliant with legal framework & Company policy. Managing absence levels on site through existing procedures
- Organisation design – contribute to the design of organisation structures to meet Company needs
- Supporting key site projects – actively contribute an HR perspective to projects
- Maintaining good IR on site – develop & maintain good employee relations through open dialogue with trade union and employee representatives
- Policy review – Develop and implement robust and compliant policies & procedures
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Charted Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) qualified
- Comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Relevant HR experience is essential
- Sound understanding of the people-related issues in a manufacturing organisation.
- Ability to analyse complex situations, think conceptually and implement in detail.
- Ideally coming from a manufacturing background
- Preferably Degree qualified.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting opportunity in a global leading organisation in the food industry
- 25 days annual leave (8 days public holiday)
- GPP Pension scheme
- On-going training
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- On site park
- Subsidised Canteen
For further information please check out our careers page