We are looking for a Training Officer to join our Training Team, to develop and deliver a sustainable programme of high quality skills training throughout the business, including both Factory and Salaried training. Using a robust training infrastructure, consistently assess and measure the competency, compliance and skill level of our staff. Duties will include;
- To provide training, development, coaching and support to Line Managers (up to D band) to develop people capability.
- To lead, coach and mentor the Training Team
- To create and implement an annual Training Plan
- To develop new, or improve current training processes, systems and courses to meet the changing needs of the business.
- To facilitate training courses as required, satisfying identified needs ensuring they deliver clear business benefits.
- To establish, implement, report on and manage training KPI’s, audit and evaluate processes
- To ensure that all Health and Safety, Food Safety & Hygiene procedures are followed and supported with effective training
- To ensure effective cost control and adherence to agreed targets
- Provide cover for other Job Trainers as required
- Agree training priorities and realistic training schedules with Manufacturing & Logistics management
Candidates must have;
- Experience in training planning, design, delivery and evaluation
- Recognised Training qualification, CIPD preferred
- Ability to handle multi-tasks simultaneously and have excellent organisational skills .Able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build strong work relationships
- Experience of budgetary control
If you feel you meet the above requirements please send your CV.