This is an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading Food Manufacturer based in South Lincolnshire, who are seeking a high calibre and ambitious Nights Production Supervisor to join their expanding team.
What you will need to apply:
- Experience managing a team from a fast paced, chilled food manufacturing environment.
- A proactive approach and a positive, 'can-do' attitude.
- An aspiration for continued self-development.
- Experience implementing and managing Health & Safety regulations.
- An ability to effectively engage and motivate a team.
The Ideal candidate:
- A good understanding of modern manufacturing techniques including Lean Manufacturing/ Continuous Improvement.
- Proven experience in driving improvements such as reductions in waste, increases in productivity, management of labor and line balancing.
- Experience in developing reports on an individual and team level.
The company will support personal progression and development and is looking for someone to embrace the opportunity to get their foot in the door at a multi-site company with an exceptional reputation.
If you feel you meet these requirements and have a track record of success in the Food Industry, and want to apply for this exciting role, then click on the link below or contact Natasha at The Sterling Choice for an informal confidential conversation.
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience