Quality Assurance Supervisor
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
Here at Natures Way, we love food!
It all started in 1994 with bagged salad and now we are a leading and award winning manufacturer of fresh convenient 'food to go' such as prepared salad and fruit, dressed salads, coleslaw and potato salad to name just a few, supplying to some of the UKs largest household name supermarkets and restaurants.
Operating from three sites on the scenic south coast, Natures Way Foods (NWF) is now one of the largest employers in the area. We're immensely proud to employ a diverse team of nearly 1200 talented, committed and high performing people, valuing their individual strengths, talents, industry knowledge and experience.
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity in our highly skilled and experienced Technical department for a Quality Supervisor. Your primary responsibility will be monitor and enforce food safety, legality and quality within our manufacturing environments. You'll also be supporting the Manager by ensuring the capability of the team.
Here's a bit more detail:-
* Maintain and Improve quality standards within the factory
* Liaise between Technical Team Manager and Quality team
* Produce safe products to specification
* Audit Technical Paperwork & ensure Technical KPIs are met
* Product sampling for laboratory analysis
* Assist with coaching and training of Quality team
We're looking for a strong team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work across other functions. You're process orientated with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise effective. You'll have prior experience of Quality Auditing/Assurance ideally within short shelf life products as well as some microbiology knowledge and experience.
If you have the following knowledge and experience, we want to talk to you:-
* QA or similar experience working within the food industry, ideally experience in short shelf life products
* HACCP Intermediate & Food Safety Level 3
* Microbiology understanding
* Experience using MS Office
* Good communication skills
This would be a bonus too:-
* Technical qualification (Degree/HNC)
We want you to love working for us and what you do, so we have put together a great package of benefits:-
* A competitive salary plus a company performance related bonus (up to 5% of annual salary)
* Company pension
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Healthcare package
* Life Assurance policy
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Exclusive online benefits and discounts
About the office location:-
Commuting here is a breeze! All three sites are located close to the bottom of the A3 and M27, surrounded by fields and serenity. Our offices are modern, bright and airy with free parking onsite.
What to do next…
We really hope this has piqued your interest and would love to hear from you. Click the 'apply' button today and our expert internal recruitment team will be in touch!
If you aspire to work in a fast-paced business that is growing from strength to strength, join us. You'll not only find this a brilliant place to work but also a dynamic business you can take pride in being a part of.
We always love to hear from great people too, so don't forget to follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and become a fan on Facebook. We're also proud to say we're an equal opportunities employer.
Keywords:- Quality Assurance, Quality Auditing, Technical Auditor, Auditing, FMCG, Supervisor, Team Leader