A leading food manufacturer is looking for a Quality Technician to join there QA team on site. This excellent opportunity is offering a highly competitive salary and requires someone who has analytical experience working with food products whether that be from a chemistry or microbiology background.
- Collection and analysis of raw materials in the lab
- Investigate and report accordingly any non-conformances
- Instrument calibration
- Maintenance of the lab ensuring lab quality standards are adhered to.
- Investigate results that are out of spec
- Supporting factory trials
- Assisting with 5S and CLAS auditing as required
Experience & knowledge required
- Previous experience working within a lab or QA were you have carried out food testing
- Understanding of CLAS standards
- Confident dealing with non-conformances
- High attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
In return the company are offering a highly competitive salary with a range of benefits which include pension, private medical and life assurance.
Please apply below
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment knowledge connecting the two.
We specialise in manufacturing, engineering, scientific, aerospace, automotive and food & drink recruitment, focusing on technical and design roles from Executive positions right through the organisation to maintenance and production staff.
We've been around a long time, so we really know our industries and sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.
Technical Network: Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent.