Head of Marketing - to c65k plus excellent benefits.
1) Customer facing for all category requirements
- Involvement with ranging and merchandising reviews
- Responsible for all Brand and own lable based activity
- Cross supplier work shops and joint supplier market overview presentations
- Leading any specific sub category / format reviews
- Working closely with NPD.
- Supporting initial development meetings with category rationale
- Providing concise market summaries and market launch review documents on a regular basis.
2) Management of the retail audit.
- Management of the Retail Administrator
- Ensuring accuracy
- Continually improving the process and the outputs to better meet the needs of the business
- Ensuring all significant new launch windows are captured and put into customer friendly documents to share with our key contacts in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring the continual adding to the photo library.
3) Management of market data & research
- Maintenance and up-keep of both Kantar and Dunnhumby data sources.
- Exploration of additional beneficial data sources to enhance position with our key customers.
- Provision of internal reports and analysis as required
- Instigate consumer research as and when required.
- Market data provision for site visitors.
- Co-ordinator for website improvement project.
- Supply relevant information as required for reports
- Strategically evaluate market possibilities for growth for as required.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Confident and resilient character
Communication skills – ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
Passionate about food
Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Creative approach, ability to think outside the box
Strong numerical and analytical skills with logical thinking skills
Flexible and self motivated
Intermediate level of Microsoft packages