Quality Manager, Lincolnshire
A market-leading printed packaging company are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager in Lincolnshire. Extensive knowledge of ISO9001 is required.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of printed packaging for a range of markets including food, beverage, medical, pharmaceutical and personal care.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Quality Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of Quality Controllers, Auditors and Administrators.
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the Quality department, ensuring that all products and services supplied by the company are provided in the most cost effective and efficient manner possible.
Extensive working knowledge of ISO9001 is essential for this role, as is previous managerial experience.
A proven background working in packaging manufacturing is also required for this position.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of Quality and Hygiene Management systems
- Represent the company on all Quality related issues
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the Quality department and ensure the future development plans progress as planned
- Implement and develop the Quality Management Systems to ensure that they meet the requirements of ISO9001 and BRC Global Standards for Packaging
- Manage customer complaints
- Ensure that all services and products supplied by the company are provided in the most cost effective and efficient manner possible
- Ensure that products confirm to legislative requirements and meet customers' expectations
- Report to group management on any key areas of improvement
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. YEB13719 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778