QA Supervisor, London
Experienced QA Supervisor / Leader required for fast paced flagship food manufacturing site in London. Chilled food manufacturing, great team...
Our client is a market-leading, fresh chilled food manufacturer based in London. It is likely you have tasted many of its products, every day, without realising! We are seeking an experienced QA Team Leader / QA Supervisor who is able to lead, coach, develop and inspire a large team of QA's within a fast-paced chilled food factory. The team cover raw materials, work in progress and finished product and the site manufactures over 100 SKUs so every day will be challenging but rewarding. Quality and Safety culture is paramount in this business, so leading from the front and inspiring this within your team is key.
Various shifts are available.
As a QA Supervisor you will:
- Plan workload for QA team for shifts
- Lead a large QA team to observe and audit production processes and GMP
- Lead and co-ordinate audits - including glass, plastic and metal detection
- Investigate non-conformances and co-ordinate corrective actions
- Trend results, identify issues and make recommendations
- Support the Quality Manager with on-site audits BRC / Retailer
- Ensure QA support NPD during product trials and launches
- Utilise KPIs to measure and improve performance
- Train and develop your technical team
The successful applicant will be of degree calibre, in Food Science or related subject, and will have proven experience of working in a technical leadership role. You will be a strong communicator and be able to lead and develop others. Food manufacturing experience is essential!
Apply today to avoid missing out.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG13773 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778