Territory Manager - Classic - London
Do you like variety in your day-to-day working schedule? Are you comfortable meeting new people on a regular basis? Are you seeking a challenging career with a Company that really values its people? Do you have a full UK drivers licence? Do you want a career in the hospitality, catering, leisure and food-service sector?
If you can answer 'yes' to all of these questions….read on! We just might have what you are looking for!
This job is working for a world leader in the supply of cleaning chemicals. It is a varied role and is more than just a sales job:
- You will deliver peace of mind to discerning customers (large hotel and restaurant chains) by focusing on their brand protection and high standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- You will train their employees to use the systems and products safely, efficiently and effectively, eliminating hygiene risks
- You will provide a regular preventative and documented service as well as hygiene advice from an expert
- You will introduce new product lines to existing customers by identifying opportunities to do so, the new products being almost packaging free and entirely skin safe and environmentally friendly.
- You will install simplistic dispensing equipment requiring basic DIY skills and abilities
- Full robust internal training program as well as a recognised Electrical competency qualification.
- Starting Basic £26,000p/a OTE up to £33,000p/a – Qualified (6-12months) Basic £28,000 OTE up to £39,000p/a
- 4% flexible benefits scheme.
- Company Car for business and personal use.
- Excellent career progression within the business.
- The opportunity to carve out a long term, advanced career path within a world leading company
- You will need excellent customer service, listening and relationship building skills, ideally with some business to business sales experience also;
- You must display excellent planning and organisational skills and demonstrate the flexibility to adapt and adjust your day to assist your customers in order to succeed in this fast-paced multi-tasking environment;
- You must have a full, preferably clean, driving licence which you should have held for at least 12 months.
- You will have some industry related experience in foodservice or hospitality.
Apply ASAP to take part in assessment on 30th November
Indicative Salary Range: £26000 - 39000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.