Territory Manager - Unassigned - London
We are seeking highly motivated applicants to join this business in addressing customers’ cleaning and sanitation needs in the foodservice and hospitality industries, as well as laundry, long-term care, education, corporate and government facilities.
The Territory Manager (Unassigned) is a District Asset with the opportunity to pursue a career path into a Territory Manager (typically 6-12mths) that you will find both challenging and rewarding. In this role you will work alongside other successful Territory Managers and Engineers to learn customers’ operations, understand their cleaning challenges, and devise and implement solutions to meet their needs.
What’s in it For You:
- Full robust internal training program as well as a recognised Electrical competency qualification.
- Starting Basic £24,000pa OTE up to £28,000pa – Qualified Basic (6-12months) £26,000pa OTE up to £30,000pa
- 4% flexible benefits scheme.
- Company Car for business and personal use
- The opportunity to carve out a long term, advanced career path within a world leading organisation
What You’ll Do:
- Typically 50% of time spent on Installations and maintenance of electrical and non-electrical dispensing equipment
- Conduct regular service visits with existing customers and be able to document and merchandise the value of your visit.
- Builds contacts with customers, identifies and influences decision makers / opinion leaders.
- Cover territory’s for holidays, absence etc.
- Build relations with distributors.
- Continuously contributes to improvement of processes in district.
- Coordinates sales and service activities with cross divisional peers and internal functions (e.g. Marketing Services, Customer Service).
- Promotes the product portfolio with a focus on contribution margins.
- Ensures consultative sales supported by services and customer training.
What we look for:
- Adequate level of education (vocational training or University graduate).
- Previous sales experience desired but will consider candidates with a natural ability to build relationships
- Ideally a proficient product & hospitality sector knowledge.
- Excellent PC skills, ideally previous CRM knowledge
- Self-motivation and proactive workload planning
- Full UK Driving License with less than 6points
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Mobility is key so the ability to travel within allocated district and nationwide is essential.
Apply ASAP to be considered at assessment on the 30th November.
Indicative Salary Range: £24000 - 28000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.