Production Shift Manager
My client is a leader in their field who supplies all major retailers with their products. Due to their rapid expansion we have an excellent and immediate opportunity for a Production Shift Manager to join their business.
The job purpose is to provide operational management, and through good leadership create a culture of good manufacturing practices and continuous improvement. Co-ordinate and give direction to the daily activities carried out on shift. Manage effectively the longer term needs of the department, hence showing a fundamental understanding of Departmental and organisational objectives.
Candidates should have experience of a similar role and have experience leading production teams of 80+ staff.
They should also meet the company values; ‘In everything we do we will demonstrate that with passion, respect, integrity and innovation we will nurture and protect our business.’
And also meet the following competencies;
- Team Work: interacts with others in a sensitive and effective way, respects and supports others and works well in a team.
- Communication: speaks clearly, fluently both verbally and writes in an engaging manner to both individuals and group.
- Decisiveness: demonstrates a readiness to make decisions, take initiative and originate ideas.
- Leadership: motivates and empowers others in order to reach organisational goals.
- Planning and Organising: organises and schedules events, activities and resources. Sets up and monitors timescales and plans.
- Quality Orientation: shows awareness of goals and standards. Follows through to ensure that quality and productivity standards are met.
- Resilience: maintains effective work behaviour in the face of set-backs or pressure. Remains calm, stable and in control of themselves.
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate
Indicative Salary Range: £34000 - 35000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.