Production Team Leader
My client is a leader in their field who supplies all major retailers with their products. Due to their rapid expansion we have an excellent and immediate opportunity for a Production Team Leader to join their business.
The purpose of the role is to effectively lead, develop and manage your team to ensure the delivery of key results and achieve set targets in line with overall Company objectives.
Candidates should have experience of a similar role and have led a team of 40+ staff.
They should also meet the company values; ‘In everything we do we will demonstrate that with passion, respect, integrity and innovation we will nurture and protect our business.’
And meet the following competences
- Team Work: interacts with others in a sensitive and effective way, respects and supports others and works well in a team.
- Communication: speaks clearly, fluently both verbally and writes in an engaging manner to both individuals and group.
- Decisiveness: demonstrates a readiness to make decisions, take initiative and originate ideas.
- Leadership: motivates and empowers others in order to reach organisational goals.
- Planning and Organising: organises and schedules events, activities and resources. Sets up and monitors timescales and plans.
- Quality Orientation: shows awareness of goals and standards. Follows through to ensure that quality and productivity standards are met.
- Resilience: maintains effective work behaviour in the face of set-backs or pressure. Remains calm, stable and in control of themselves.
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 26000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.