A vacancy for a Specifications Technologist has become available to work for this fast-growing food manufacturer. The successful candidate will report directly to the Technical Manager.
- Completion and maintenance of key customer own format product specifications in a timely and well managed way
- Completion and maintenance of retailers own specification systems as well as their key quality databases eg, Tesco, Morrison’s, Co-op, ASDA, and Sainsbury’s.
- Generate and manage the company's finished product format specifications and ensure accurate completion
- Aid completion of the company's raw material format specifications and ensure they are accurate and available in a timely manner
- To liaise with raw material suppliers to attain relevant further details and information required to fully complete specification formats eg processing details, manufacturer information, chain of custody etc
- To respond to and complete internal requests for specifications, supplier/processing details and other relevant information
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.