Regulatory & Compliance Manager
A global food manufacturing business is looking to recruit a Regulatory & Compliance Lead to be based at their site in Buckinghamshire due to a well-established team member retiring.
Key Objectives of the Role
- To ensure that all products, packaging, labels and supporting documentation are accurate and compliant with current UK and EU legislation, legal requirements in the export markets served and all customer standards.
- The business is provided with up to date information and knowledge of legal and other changes which may have a bearing on its operational and commercial activities.
- Ensuring compliance (of products, packaging, labels and supporting documentation) across the site with current and emerging food, labelling and transport legislation in the UK, EU and other geographies in which the company sells its products.
- Specifications are accurate and issued in a timely manner.
- Preventing any successful challenge to our products, packaging, labels and documentation
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of third party certifying bodies. Certifying audits (Kosher, Halal, Fair Trade and Soil Association etc.) are passed with no major non-conformities
- Data required for specifications, legal compliance and other purposes is suitably stored, kept up to date and can be easily accessed
- An active member of the HACCP team
- Maintaining up to date technical knowledge of existing and up and coming legislation necessary for compliance purposes
- Responding to compliance and regulatory enquiries from customers
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.