Maintenance Engineer - Electrical bias - FMCG
We have a fantastic opportunity in Dorset for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically biased) to join a market leading global food/FMCG Manufacturer, with an impressive portfolio, of major high street retailers. You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for ensuring daily operations run effectively and efficiently, implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks.
This is a permanent role, the Maintenance Engineer will be working 12 hour shifts, days & nights 7-7
In return a competitive salary is on offer £35,500 + Overtime + Benefits
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsibilities will be diverse however include PLC fault finding, electrical maintenance and repair on all site machinery and equipment, reactive and planned maintenance, fault finding and continuous improvement projects.
Our Client is looking for an ambitious Maintenance Engineer, who is a team player, with a genuine desire to progress, develop and grow with them in a challenging fast paced environment.
This is what we need you to have..
- A time served Engineer with proven experience working as a Maintenance Engineer in the food or FMCG industry
- A Multi disciplined Technical aptitude
- A recognised Electrical Engineering Qualification (16 / 17th Edition)
- Good interpersonal and team skills
- A flexible approach to work and shift patterns
If you meet the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work for an impressive organisation, with a reputation for investing in their people with ongoing training and career progression opportunities, then please forward your CV to Manucommrecruitment.
This vacancy is easily commutable from – Wincanton, Gillingham, Warminster, Blandford Forum, Shaftesbury, Warminster, Westbury, Trowbridge, Shepton Mallet, Mere, Yeovil, Salisbury areas
Keywords - Multi Skilled Engineer, MS Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Technician, Maintenance Technician, Shift Engineer, Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer, PLC, PPM, FMCG