NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – South of Oxford- M4 Corridor and outside M25/North England & Scotland
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing business and be part of an exciting challenge in which you can make a difference.
Luscombe Drinks is a family run business, located in Buckfastleigh, Devon. Since 1975, Luscombe has been crafting award winning drinks, using natural organic ingredients. To create award winning drinks, Luscombe source only the best fruit from around the world. Working directly with the growers, this ensures the fruit grows in the right climate and is harvested at the right time; for Luscombe, it’s all about the taste. The dedication and care put in to producing a bottle of Luscombe, has been rewarded with multiple accolades from The Soil Association, Fine Food Digest awards and Guild of Fine Food, among the many.
- Delivery of an exceptional customer experience including Account development and retention
- Management and ownership of account information including analysis and reporting
- Negotiating contractual agreements
- Effective communication with all stakeholders
- Ownership of accounts and ability to make decisions, and holding in depth business reviews with customers
- Regular travel across the South of England and some national locations
- Proven business development track record
- Background in B2B sales
- Strong analytical ability
- Proven excellent commercial acumen
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process across a multi-faceted account portfolio
- Commitment and motivation to achieve goals and exceed targets
- Comfortable working in an autonomous environment and managing a hectic schedule
- Experience of working within a target driven and performance related environment
- High level of computer literacy across Microsoft Office programs and more
- Ideally experience of the drinks industry
- Comfortable working in an autonomous environment and managing a busy schedule
- An interest in artisan products
- Passionate about food and drink
Please apply with your CV and covering letter.