Technical Account Manager
Eden Scott’s client is a well-established food manufacturing organisation. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has become available for a Technical Account Manager.
The Technical Account Manager is required to build and maintain strong relationships within the companies’ supply base
- Build strong technical relationships with the customer in order to develop joint technical business plans and strategies
- Maintaining all customer specific documentation including QAS standards
- Complete trend analyses for customer complaints
- Holding technical and quality reviews with the Technical Manager
- Ensure all customer technical queries and problems are answered and resolved in a timely manner
- Ability to deliver excellent customer services
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to be flexible to meet business needs
- Must have a full clean driving license
This role will involve occasional travel and the post holder must be flexible to fit in with business needs.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Gail Halkett on 0131 550 1123
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.