When you join us as the Nights Production Manager your role will include:-
- Ensure that food safety and product specifications are met
- Lead the manufacturing and packing areas to ensure effective process performance
- Manage resource to ensure effective performance
- Ensure all Health, Safety & Hygiene procedures are followed
- Ensures that all Accidents and Near Misses are reported inline with company timescale.
- Audit the health, safety and hygiene standards of the Manufacturing area and work through the team to achieve the required standards
- Drive improvements in standards across Operations
- Pro-actively lead improvement activities
- Take responsibility for NPD production trials
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- Understand KPIs and how to improve results across Operations
Key Skills Required
We are passionate about our people and you need to be too. As an Nights Production Manager in our large manufacturing facility you will have an outstanding track record of delivering through a team of people in a similar environment, you will be given the freedom and responsibility for creating an engaging, positive culture that promotes an environment of shared success. It’s a big job, with some big challenges but you will be comfortable with change, and be an advocate for shared success. The measure of success is not the results, it will be sharing the knowledge that you have created a successful team.
You will be familiar with the principles of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement and be able to embed these into the fabric of the team and departments. You will not be afraid of challenging the norm and comfortable with engaging with all levels of the business.