Our client is a well established manufacturer of branded and own label products. They have built a repuatation as providing great products as well as first class customer service.
Reporting into the Technical Director you will be the first point of contact in the factory for the technical issues. You will be the conduit between the operations team and the overall technical team. You will also interface with the retail customers and be responsible for maintaining the high quality standards set by this site (Green PIU & AA+).
The site as a whole is in extremely good shape, however don't be fooled into thinking this role is not a big challenge. They are looking for an individual who wants to join the business and actively promote manufacturing excellent and developing a quality culture that perhaps would be found in some of the best global manufacturing companies.
The role requires a strong and tenicious leader ideally with experience of manufacturing excellence and best in class performance.
Other aspects of the role include:
- Team leadership, leadership and mentoring
- Manage the resolution and close out of issues / incidents which have been escalated
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement
- Check that standards set within the Technical function are adhered to through layered confirmation
- Food Science degree (Ideally)
- Experience in the application of 3rd party Food Safety Standards and the accreditation process eg BRC
- Tenicious individual who takes on responsibility and accountability to get the job done.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, including the ability to identify, implement and lead change on site through challenging, leading and influencing managers and cross-functional teams on specific projects
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Robust personality with very strong written and verbal skills
- Experience of dealing with UK multiples
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below or alternatively apply directly via email to email@example.com