Norfolk | Perm | £70,000
Our client is a leading manufacturer and marketer of added value branded and customer branded chilled foods to the major UK multiples. As Technical Manager, you will develop and lead the site Quality and New Product Introduction strategy and be accountable for products and processes being safe and in compliance with specifications and customer requirements.
You will lead the Technical Function to ensure people are engaged and high performing with a focus on problem solving and team work. Build trust through effective leadership and the skilled application of people management processes and open 2 way communications
- Customer management
- Team leadership
- Manage the resolution and close out of issues / incidents which have been escalated
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement
- Check that standards set within the Technical function are adhered to through layered confirmation
- Food Science degree
- Experience in the application of 3rd party Food Safety Standards and the accreditation process eg BRC
- Pragmatic individual who takes on responsibility and accountability to get the job done.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, including the ability to identify, implement and lead change on site through challenging, leading and influencing managers and cross-functional teams on specific projects
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Robust personality with very strong written and verbal skills
- Experience of dealing with UK multiples
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below or alternatively apply directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org