Passionate, foodie, Senior and NPD Technologists required to join a leading food manufacturer with clear progression opportunity!
2 years' experience within a Senior NPD role managing a small team?
Our Client is a key player in the world of food manufacturing, supplying various product categories into the major retailers with a number of exciting projects to sink your creative teeth into!
We are looking to speak with a personable Senior NPD Technologists and NPD technologists that have a minimum of two years' experience in a Senior/Technologist role in food manufacturing covering the following -
- Pushing for new innovation, creating exciting new food concepts as member of the NPD team and ensuring products meet costing requirements.
- Experience of managing or supervising NPD teams within a fast paced food environment.
- Wow new and existing customers through confident presenting of new food products and maintaining a strong relationships with retailers.
- Manage product development within critical path timelines in conjunction with the commercial and factory based Process Development Team.
- An individual who loves food and everything about it, with the desire to push their career into a management role within a large global food manufacturer.
This role holds great opportunities within a wider group covering a varied category of food, allowing the ability to promote and develop your career.
Sound good to you?
If so, apply now, or contact Owen at The Sterling Choice.
The Sterling Choice
Superior wisdom derived from experience