Senior Development Chef, London
An experienced Development Chef with key influencing and leadership skills is required to be creative core of a great team in London.
One of the world's leading food manufacturers has an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Chef, Development Chef or Senior Development Chef to join its team in London, working with one of the best UK retailers on its chilled ready meal products.
This position offers the chance to work with some of the most exciting product development talent in today's NPD world. The team here is a mix of experienced and promising Development Chefs who know what good food looks and tastes like. The business has the chance to bring in a new manager to work with the chef team, as well as cross-functionally in order to bring to market cutting edge meal products for a discerning customer base.
The ideal candidate will not only have a sound record of achievement within NPD, but also bring new management ideas that can harness the power of the Chef resource within this market-leading business.
If you are applying to such an opportunity it's crucial you...
- Have a career history within food manufacturing and New Product Development
- Have an understanding of the latest and future food trends from both home and abroad
- Can motivate and inspire those around you to create food that challenges the status quo
- Can balance flavours and ingredients in order to exceed customer expectations
- Have a history of managing and co-ordinating demanding development schedules
- Have managed and co-ordinated sub-groups of Chefs to deliver deadlines on time
- Can present new concepts and food ideas to both internal and external stakeholders
This position is an excellent career opportunity for those looking for a team that is highly creative and in tune with modern food trends. As a Senior Development Chef you are integral to the delivery of truly innovative products as well as developing the careers of those reporting into you. If you have the skills and abilities to rise to this challenge then send your CV in application ASAP.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. FTL13454 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778