MULTI SKILLED ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL OR MECHANICAL BIAS
Multi Skilled Engineer – Electrical or Mechanical Bias
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
This large food manufacturer supply own label products directly to both retail and food service customers, and are currently going through a period of growth. They are currently investing heavily in the business and now require an additional Multi Skilled Engineer with experience in FMCG/Manufacturing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for maintaining the plant and equipment, carrying out proactive and reactive maintenance and repairs to the plant and services. Responsibilities also involve improving and maintaining a safe working environment, ensuring that team members are fully aware and comply with all Health & Safety standards, company and legal requirements.
- To support the manufacturing process by responding effectively to equipment breakdowns, carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
- To respond effectively to equipment breakdowns and ensure maximum focus is given to continuous improvement.
- To fault find in an effective and efficient manner whilst utilising the various machines relevant documentation.
- To establish harmonious relations with the operational staff and to work flexibly with them.
- Ensuring that machinery is maintained, and repaired to a high standard.
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department.
- Experienced Multi Skilled Engineer is preferable
- Single skilled Electrical or Mechanical Engineer considered
- Time Served Engineer
- Experience in manufacturing, ideally within the food sector