Production Shift Manager
If you are an ambitious candidate working previously in a supervisory role, this is a chance for you to develop your career within a company that supports personal progression. This is a foot in the door at a company that firmly believes in promoting from within.
This is a role for an ambitious individual with a proven track record of success and development from a Food Manufacturing background. You will be responsible and accountable for the manufacture of quality products which meets production needs and Customer Specification. You will enjoy meeting new challenges and implementing improvements while demonstrating a capability with leadership, performance management and industry specific experience.
We are looking for problem solvers who work well with a team and can step up to new challenges.
- Can you meet and maintain requirements in terms of health and safety standards?
- Are you a natural leader who can mentor and train a team of operatives creating a true succession plan?
- Do you have good people and performance management roles?
- Are you looking for a chance to work for excellent company that offers plenty of progression opportunities?
- Do you have good organisational skills and PC skills as well as an eye for detail?
If you feel you meet these requirements and have a track record of success in the Food Industry, and want to apply for this exciting role, then click on the link below or contact Natasha at The Sterling Choice for an informal confidential conversation on 01733 391515.
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience