Product Developer - NPD
Product Developer - NPD
- Richmond upon Thames, London, United Kingdom
- Full Time
good just got exciting! Using technology to create the world’s No.1 healthier snack brand, graze continues to grow and offer new ways for our consumers to snack. We combine a love of food with a pioneering use of technology and product innovation to create delicious snacks with healthy benefits. We’ve come a long way since we shipped our first nibble box becoming one of the fastest growing companies in the UK with our recent entry into the US market viewed the most successful launch in history for a UK brand.
The role - Product Developer - NPD...
This role is part of a dynamic and passionate NPD team, you would be working on innovation that is changing the face of healthy snacking in the retail landscape.
What you’ll be responsible for...
You will be managing NPD projects from concept to launch and to succeed in this role you’ll need to;
- Develop product concepts for launch into retail.
- Conduct competitor reviews and present findings to NPD, retail and brand teams.
- Managing multiple projects to time, budget and quality.
- Present concepts to the NPD team, Chief Brand Officer and Senior Management Team.
- Brief suppliers and work closely with them in order to meet briefs in the best possible way.
- Manage the complexity of implementing signed off concepts into the wider business, with strong cross functional leadership (production, procurement, marketing, customer services, tech etc).
What we are looking for in you...
- Ideally you’ll have worked within NPD for 2-3 years
- Experience of managing new product development delivery fully, from idea generation to end product
- Understanding of current and future food trends
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
- An inquisitive and entrepreneurial nature with a determination to get the right answers
- You’ll be able to manage and influence multiple stakeholders
- A confident and results focussed self-starter
- Highly numerate and strong excel capability would be advantageous
- Passion for food and an interest to learn in this area
What we will expect in first 6 months...
- Gain a full understanding of the competitive landscape
- Have conducted and presented a competitor review
- Kick off and manage NPD projects through the process
- Have built strong relationships within the business to ensure that your projects run smoothly
What’s in it for you?...
- True end to end NPD opportunity as you will be responsible for concept creation through to delivery into the retailers
- graze is a young company, moving into new commercial areas including Retail, Online and new geographies, so you’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity for you to grow.
- There are some seriously smart, agile, informed, helpful, modest, funny and dedicated people in the business!
- You’d be part of a culture that revolves around us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, commercially aware, persistent and honest.
- We encourage active learning with access for all employees to our studio sessions, job specific learning and networking opportunities.