An amazing new job has arisen working with a well-developed company that offer high quality food products. They specialise in making and developing own label foods for the top UK grocery retailers across 4 modern, well invested sites. This business are committed to supplying outstanding quality, value and service to all our customers.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Promote a high standard of awareness and understanding at site level of all appropriate policies, procedures and product specifications.
- You will be expected to be able to have good communication between you and the customers.
- Show good time keeping skills
- Do multiple checks throughout the process of manufacturing the product to make sure that they all are of a high quality.
- Lead a team of quality assurers.
- Making sure general hygiene of the work place is to a high standard.
- Checking that the correct training of employees is taking place to ensure that quality is perfect
- You must have significant experience of working successfully with the major UK retailers.
- You must have supplier and retailer credibility having worked with similar companies in the past.
- As you are leading multiple teams you will be expected to have good communication and management skills.
Final Contact details