To manage all aspects of manufacturing on a shift basis.
Amongst the responsibilities of this position are the following:
- Deliver performance in line with KPI targets.
- Ensure all checks are being performed correctly and all processes are within specification.
- Ensure corrective actions are carried out.
- Carry out any required audits
- Ensure all GMP / HACCP controls are effectively implemented, communicated and understood.
- Continually identify areas for improvement .
- Ensure health, safety and environment requirements are delivered met by carrying out regular inspections.
- Monitor performance through yield .
- Manage labour plans, staff absence and disciplinaries.
- Develop and implement team targets.
- Identify team training and motivational needs
- Encourage and lead teams from the front – leading by example
- Develop and encourage effective liaison interdepartmentally
You will be:
- A strong communicator with effective interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrable track record of successful team management
- An experienced CI practitioner
- An individual who embraces lean techniques and is able to transfer them to grass roots level
- Someone with the ability to demonstrate efficiencies and improvements through the development of people
- Confident and comfortable with self-ability
- A doer who thrives in a demanding environment
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
OUR REFERRAL INCENTIVE
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details.