Senior Section Planner
Our client, a Leading International Manufacturer of Fresh Prepared Foods is looking to appoint a Senior Section Planner for their site based in Nottinghamshire, to process and communicate customer orders using IS and planning systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating the manufacture and supply of WIP components for high risk assembly, whilst maintaining efficiency and minimising waste.
As a company that values and nurtures the talent of their people, there are excellent career opportunities within the group for individuals that show aptitude and talent.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Work with the operations team and Senior planners to minimise waste and maximise efficiency while maintaining Technical and H&S requirements
- Process all customer orders, manual & electronic accurately and communicate with the wider planning team, operations, dispatch and accounts departments
- Create bakery plan, using cooling room stock levels, and cross checking daily plan. Re- plan when concessions are raised and log concessions
- Maintain and crosscheck frozen stock sheets and outside storage stock levels with stock creation records
- Send frozen stock levels vs orders received to despatch for promotional stock at outside storage
- Provide accurate and timely Planning and Manufacturing reports
- Communicate service risks/issues internally working with Senior Planners
- Create and issue daily coding plan for Outer packing/Despatch
- Maintain planning systems(as trained)
- Deputise for the Senior Planner role as and when required
- To maintain planning systems(as trained)
You must also have:
• Strong communication skills to develop strong relationships both internally and externally
• The ability to see tasks through to completion
• The ability to solve problems
• Effective time management skills
• Excel and Word skills
Previous Planning/Scheduling experience preferred but not essential
- The company are an international business who are true partners with the Top Grocery Retail Leaders
- The company’s core values are Customer Care, Can-Do Attitude, Teamwork, Innovation, Getting it Right/ Keeping it Right
- Their vision is to be recognised and respected as the world’s leading fresh prepared foods provider. They aim to drive profitable growth with a clearly defined strategy.
The salary range for the role is £25,500 - £27,500 per annum; working hours are Day Shifts 4 on 4 off, 6am – 6pm and is based at our client’s site in Nottinghamshire.
23 days holiday including statutory holidays
Healthcare, life cover, personal accident cover, bonus scheme
If you are reliable, flexible and professional at all times and have the necessary skills then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4067 and send an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.