Quality Auditor (Days)
Quality Assurance Technician (Days)
An opportunity has arisen to join a well-established chilled food manufacturer in Kent. The role will involve working as part of the QA team that maintains systems, and will include auditing and special projects.
- Carrying out hygiene, housekeeping and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) audits to a schedule
- Carrying out equipment, environmental and hand swabbing to a schedule
- Carrying out HACCP audits and CCP verification checks
- Managing product sampling for microbiological and nutritional analysis
- Running daily factory taste panels
- Carrying out traceability exercises
- Carrying out investigations as required
- Carrying out scheduled daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Carry out or support any other tasks as required
- Communicate regularly with all departments within the factory as well as other departments within the business.
- Raising issues to Team Leader or Area Manager
The successful candidate:
- QA experience in a chilled food factory environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to make decisions
- Comfortable with raising issues to Managers
- Excellent hygiene standards, good communication skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience within the food industry would be a bonus.
- Ideally you should have some knowledge of the issues associated with a QA role in a chilled food factory environment.
- Recognised auditor training / qualification would be a bonus
- Recognised HACCP training / qualification would be a bonus
To apply for this position please apply with an up to date CV and salary expectations to email@example.com or call Shaun Levy on 0115 824 7100 for more information.
If you have not received a response directly from DK Associates (Food Division) within 10 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.