Marketing Assistant - Soreen
Title: Marketing Assistant
Type: Permanent, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Start Date: January 2017
Purpose of Role
Providing support to the Marketing team by assisting with the planning, execution and smooth running of marketing programmes. Further support the broader commercial team.
- Supporting NPD manager with marketing actions on NPD & packaging projects.
- Lead execution of shipper programme of off-shelf displays in retailers.
- Lead execution of sampling and experiential programme. This will involve a) liaising with our sampling partners to ensure all samples arrive in the right place at the right time and b) physically executing our branded presence at a given number of events throughout the year, ensuring the brand is positively portrayed at all times (please be aware this will involve a limited amount of weekend working – for which time will be given in lieu).
- Generally support the commercial (sales and marketing) team in terms of competitor monitoring, store checks, customers events etc.
- Fulfilling Ad hoc product orders and goodie box requests.
- Respond to all consumer feedback queries as required Assist management with any ad-hoc requests.
- Support marketing-led ethos throughout the business internal/external.
- Consistent delivery of an excellent consumer experience with the brand.
Experience & Qualifications
- Educated to degree level
- A highly motivated individual keen to deliver results, capable of providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan contingency at short notice.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- The ability to work on multiple tasks under pressure and to deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Commercially astute with good analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong IT skills: PowerPoint, excel and outlook Commercial awareness.
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team with people from all functions within the business as well as people externally (from our agencies).
- Enthusiasm and drive with a real “can do” mentality. Full UK driving licence
- Experience in customer relations and brand promotion.
- Knowledge of social media and marketing techniques.
- Previous marketing experience.